Golondrinas means â€śthe swallowâ€ť. However, here in Barcelona they are not birds but two touristic boats!
These boats are not cruise-boat. They will nevertheless take you for a short trip around the harbour of Barcelona.
Should you want to jump on one of these golondrinas in Barcelona, you’ll have to contact Sirenas S.A.. They have been in charge of taking tourists around the harbour for 125 years now. This service has been developed in 1888 for the Universal Exhibition.
The offices of Sirenas are located at the end of La Rambla, in front of the Colombus Monument.
Visit the Port and admire the view
Do you want to see Barcelona from ashore? Take a break and let the Golondrina do all the work for you! Go on board, you’ll experience a new and unique way of discovering Barcelona. Viewing the city from the sea is just amazing!
Sirena S.A. offers two harbour trip options:
- Barcelona Port: a 40 minute trip where you’ll discover the city icons visible from the Mediterranean sea. Observe MontjuĂŻc Castle, the Maremagnum complex, the Hotel “W” (the hotel right on the sea with a sail shape) and other famous venues from a different angle.
- Barcelona Sea: two routes of 1h30 each. You’ll explore the harbour, the littoral and its beaches. You’ll be able to take pictures of the Sagrada Familia from a unique point of view and admire the beautiful beaches of the coast of Barcelona like Mar Bella and Bogatell.
The 40 minute Golondrina tour and the Mar tour start form the Portal de la Pau, in front on the Columbus Monument, in Moll de Drassanes.
The Mar FĂ˛rum tour starts at Port FĂ˛rum, next to the FĂ˛rum Square, in Carrer de la Pau, 12.
Excursions can be cancelled because of bad weather.
Everyday from February to November.
- February and March: every hour from 12:15pm to 4:15pm
- April to June: every hour from 12:15pm to 5:15pm
- July to September: every 30 minutes from 11:15am to 8:15pm
- October and November: 12:15pm, 1:15pm, 3:15pm and 4:15pm
- February and March: 12:30pm and 3.30pm
- April, May and June: every hour from 12:15pm to 5:15pm.
- July, August and September: every hour from 11:30pm to 6:30pm.
- October and November: 12:30pm and 3:30pm
Barcelona Mar FĂ˛rum
- July to September : every hour from 12:15pm to 5:15pm
How to get there?
Departure from Portal de la Pau, Moll de Drassanes
Metro: L3 to Drassanes
Bus: 14, 36, 57, 64
Vesping: Select the spot in the GPS.(Departure from Port FĂ˛rum, in Carrer de la Pau, 12)
Metro: L4 to El Maresme-Forum
Bus: 7, 41, 43, 141
Tram: T4 and get off at FĂ˛rum
Vesping: Select the spot in the Vesping GPS
If you have the Barcelona Card, you’ll enjoy this service FOR FREE!